While more common wood and sheet metal screws are available in multiple head types, lag screws are only available with hex heads. The purpose of the hex head design is to add as much torque as possible, which can be applied with a power drill and driver bit.
Follow the links above to find the ideal hex head lag screw for your application, or use the filters at left to narrow your search by size, length, material, and other factors. With our huge inventory, we’re sure to have the hex lag screws you need.
See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
Hex Head Lag Screw ApplicationsLag screws are ideal for applications that require the anchoring of a heavy load, or as a heavy-duty connection device. Other common uses, include:
- Lumber framing
- Connecting heavy machinery to flooring surfaces
- Numerous other carpentry applications
Combined Value & Commitment to ExcellenceValue Fastener is committed to offering value that’s real. To that end, we offer high-quality fasteners at competitive prices. Our fasteners will last long, perform optimally and add a little padding to your budget.
- We stock an extensive range of cost effective fastening solutions suitable for various industrial and domestic applications.
- We are committed to providing the highest possible standards of services and products, with all our practices abiding to a stringent ISO 9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System.
- We have a devoted team of experts, all of whom are ready to provide expert technical support.
- We are a web based service that supplies both commercial and military-grade fasteners.