- Rivet Tools
- Solid Rivets
Solid Aluminum Rivets
- Round Head Solid Aluminum Rivets
- Flat Head Solid Aluminum Rivets
- 100 Deg. Countersunk Head Solid Aluminum Rivets
- 78 Deg. Countersunk Head Aluminum Solid Rivets
- Universal Head Aluminum Solid Rivets
- Brazier Head Solid Aluminum Rivets
- Modified Brazier Head Solid Aluminum Rivets
- Mushroom Head Solid Aluminum Rivets
- Solid Aluminum Rivet Data
- Blind Rivets
- Semitubular Rivets
- Brake & Clutch Rivets
- Split Rivets
- Aluminum Drive Rivets
- Steel Drive Rivets
- Copper Brake Band Rivets
- MS & AN Rivets
- Compression / Speed Rivets
- Tinner Rivets
- Copper Belt Rivets & Burrs
- Section Rivets
- Rivet Nuts / Threaded Inserts
- Hex Head Cap Screws
- Binder Posts & Screws
- Burrs & Washers
- Clevis Pins
- Hairpin Cotters
- Cotter Pins
- Brass Escutcheon Pins
- Drive Screws
- Hex Head Cap Screws
- Brass Eyelets
- Rivet Kits / Rivet Nut Kits
- Thread Repair Kits - Helical Inserts
- Cleco Fasteners/Temporary Rivets
- Keysert Inserts
- Key Sert Range Kits
- Vibratite Threadlockers, Adhesives, Sealants & More
- Vibratite VC-3 Threadmate
- Thread Sealant
- Anaerobic Retaining Compounds
- Anaerobic Liquid Gasketing
- Cyanoacrylates (SuperGlue)
- Anti-Seize Compounds
- Light Cure Adhesives
- Structural Adhesives
- Primers, Accelerators & Activators
- Pre-applied Fasteners
- Value Fastener Screws
Thread Repair Inserts / Helical Inserts
Thread Repair Kits / Helical Inserts
Recoil’s range of thread repair kits and products and wire thread inserts enable you to produce strong new threads in weaker materials and carry out fast and efficient repair of damaged threads.
Creating strong new threads
Wire thread inserts, also known as helicals, and advanced thread installation tooling systems are designed for OEMs to create strong threads in their production. The Recoil thread inserts (helicals) and tooling systems further quicken the installation process and make it easier to manage.
Repairing damaged threads
Recoil prides themselves for their range of thread repair kits.
Thread Repair Kits by Recoil
Containing everything you need to complete thread repair projects, Recoil’s innovative and cost effective thread repair kits are utilised worldwide in industrial, automotive & aerospace maintenance solutions.
- The largest ex stock range available, including METRIC, BSF, BSW, UNC, UNF, BSC, BA, BSP and NPT in single or multiple size formats.
- User friendly - multi lingual instructions included.
- Practical design - sleek, durable case for easy storage and carriage.
- Can be used to repair any damaged thread.
- Widely used in automotive applications across car, motorcycle, and commercial vehicle repair.